Impronova provides workshops and training courses on
a range of quality management, process improvement, functional safety
and procurement related topics.
We can provide training on most processes and practices relating to system,
software and safety processes and practices.
- quality audit practice / internal auditor
- quality management and the ISO9001:2000 standard
- project management and risk management
- process assessment (CMM/SPICE/ISO15504)
- safety engineering and management (IEC61508/ISO26262)
- quality review techniques (walkthroughs, inspections)
We can provide a variety of training events depending on the training
need and type of skill required.
- introductory courses to help understand a topic and to assess whether
to adapt or improve current practice
- skills training for practitioners
- lead assessor/appraiser course for CMM/SPICE/ISO15504/AutomotiveSPICE
- management briefings to assist decision makers to understand best
practice and what actions may be needed for improvement
- structured advice and support sessions to help address specific concerns